Over the past year we’ve worked collaboratively with customers and partners to develop a next-generation customer interface that better supports our "data driven data center" vision comprised of hybrid colocation, connectivity and managed services. After months of testing and tweaking, we are excited to announce the official launch of FLEXPortal.
FLEXPortal provides you with complete visibility into all components of your Net Access account, from support tickets and invoices to service-specific usage summaries and analytics. This initial rollout offers all of the functionality of our legacy Customer Care portal, plus numerous enhancements, including the ability to upload documents, download lists as CSV/Excel files and manage and view your FLEXServer installations. It has a clean, intuitive, easy-to-use layout, and features a responsive design allowing it to be accessed via any device—smartphone, tablet or laptop—anywhere, at any time. Simply log in to https://my.nac.net with your existing customer care credentials to securely manage your account specifics, including:
- Infrastructure - Access details and analytics pertaining to your specific services, including rack and server inventories, network assignments, alarm monitoring and power consumption.
- Tickets - Manage your work order requests, open new tickets, and communicate with Net Access support professionals.
- Orders- Access and track all current and past service orders.
- Finance– Check account balances; view, download, and pay bills online, or update your contact information and/or payment method.
- Logistics – Register and track data center visitors and shipments.
FLEXPortal was developed with our customers in mind. In the coming months we will phasing out our legacy Customer Care system, while continuing to add features and functionality to FLEXPortal, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions.